TERMS & CONDITIONS
Group classes packages
1. All prices are stated in Singapore Dollars
2. All packages and memberships are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Cancellation policy and no-shows :
- Members are allowed to change and/or cancel their bookings up to 6 hours before the beginning of a class.
- In case cancellation is done less than 6 hours before the start of the class, it will be considered as a last minute cancellation and the class will be considered as being utilised.
- Cancellations must be done via our online booking system. Phone, sms or email cancellations will not be entertained.
- Last minute cancellations and no-shows will be charged as if the class had been utilised and the credit will not be refunded.
- There will be a 3-strike policy for members on unlimited memberships for no-shows and late cancellation of classes. A fine of $15 will be implemented and need to be paid at the counter before booking their next class.
4. Sharing of packages :
- For casual packages, members can bring friends, family or colleagues to attend classes with them :
- Members need to be participating in the same class as their guest.
- For each guest, the relevant number of class credit(s) will be deducted accordingly.
- For monthly memberships, sharing of package is not allowed.
5. Classes available:
- Members are not restricted to one type of class but are free to mix and match different programs and class timings.
- Packages are valid for all regular group classes of up to 60 minutes shown in our timetable.
- Some classes may be excluded, require top-up or more credits. This includes in particular longer classes, special classes and/or events, public holiday classes and Small Group Training classes. This will be specified at the time of booking.
6. Validity period: 5 Class Package: 1 month, 10 Class Package: 3 months, 20 and 30 Class Packages: 6 months.
Casual Packages :
- The validity of our casual packages starts only on the day of the 1st class booked.
- Class credits must be used during the validity period of the package.
- In case of any unused class credit at the time of the expiry of a package, we will add these credits to the new package purchased if members purchase a new package of similar or higher value before the expiry of the previous package. Otherwise, the class credits will be forfeited.
- Requests on extension on the validity of casual packages will be view on a case by case basis with valid reasons (sickness or injury).
- For any other reasons, do email us at hello@studio360fitness.
- The validity of our monthly memberships starts on the date of payment.
- Monthly memberships are renewed automatically every month but can be cancelled or put on hold by giving a 10 days advance notice.
- Please note that :
(1) Cancellation notice needs to be given at least 10 days before the following billing date otherwise the following month will be charged.
(2) Any request to put a monthly membership on hold will take effect on the next billing date (hold cannot start in the middle of a billing period).
- Class credits must be used within 1 month.
- In case of unused class credits, members are not allowed to carry forward any class credits.
- In case a member has used all his/her credits in a given month, they are able to top up at $10 per class at Reception.