Studio 360 Fitness will be hosting its first 360 Tour de Singapore Challenge during the month of eptember (1st -30th September 2017).
This is a 4 weeks challenge that will be leading to a 3-hour charity cycling marathon on 7 October.
Participate to as many cycling classes as possible during the month and earn miles !!! Bring new non-member friends and participate in our special "tour de singapore" rides to earn even more miles !!! For every 1,000 miles accumulated during the month, you will get one chance to win prizes in our luck draw which will take place on 7 October.
"Tour de Singapore" special rides:
- Thursday 7th 6.40 pm - East Coast Endurance (Casee)
- Tuesday 12th 6.40 pm - Mandai All Terrain (Lynnette)
- Sunday 17th 10.10 am - Mount Faber Hill Intervals (Sophie & Adel)
- Monday 18th 7 pm - Lim Chu Kang Sprints (Deborah)
- Saturday 23rd 10.10 am - Kranji loop (Sophie)
- Wednesday 27th 7 pm - Seletar Aerospace Race Day (Roger & Sophie)
Come join us for our fun and motivating indoor cycling classes to burn calories, improve your stamina and get a chance to win some prizes including 2 Polar M430 Hear rate monitors (valued at $359 each) ! 🚴💪🏼🚴
Click HERE for more information on our challenge.
For any additional question, please approach our Reception or get in touch at 98379226 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy cycling !!!